Dear Friends of Spina Bifida of Greater St. Louis (SBSTL), this year, the volunteers of the SBSTL are hosting another day of fun and friendly competition to help benefit our organization. On Saturday June 10, 2017 at Rolling Hills Golf course, you will be able to play one of the most popular public golf courses in the St. Louis Metro area. By your participation you will help us to continue to support our local programs for individuals living with this birth defect. We are a volunteer nonprofit 501(c) 3 organization with no paid staff. All proceeds from this scramble will benefit SBSTL.
Check In: Noon
Shotgun Start: 1:00 pm
We need your help, here is how you can help:
- Register for the golf scramble below! After you hit Submit you'll be redirected to a PayPal page where you can send in your payment.
- Be a Sponsor! Payment can be made through PayPal leaving instructions in the appropriate section or a check can be mailed to Pam Abbott, 3 Bradford Place, Bethalto, IL, 62010. E-mail logos to firstname.lastname@example.org for signage.
- Cart Sponsor $50: Includes: signage on day of scramble, recognition on our website and in sponsor brochure.
- Hole Sponsor $125: Includes: signage at hole, recognition on our website, in sponsor brochure, during dinner & auction.
- Beverage Cart $200: Includes: signage on beverage cart, recognition on our website, in sponsor brochure and during dinner & auction.
- Hole in One Sponsor $250: Includes: special signage from HOI International at the chosen par 3 hole, recognition on our website, in sponsor brochure and during dinner & auction.
- Dinner Sponsor Silver $300, Gold $400 and Platinum $500: Includes: signage at clubhouse, recognition on our website, your name listed in the sponsor brochure and during dinner & auction.
- Donate an item for our auction!
- Ideas include: baseball tickets, themed basket of items, gift certificates, wreaths, ball caps, anything golf-related (gift certificate from golf course, golf bag, golf balls, etc.)...be creative!
- Ask local businesses, family, friends, & neighbors to donate prizes.
- Volunteer at the scramble! We need people to work golfers sign-in table, monitor prize holes, drive the beverage carts (must be at least 18), and help with the silent & oral auctions. Please call Pam Abbott at 618-972-3388 or email at email@example.com to volunteer.
- Sorry I can not play this year but here is my donation. Please note your donation in the instruction box on the PayPal webpage.
Optional way to register: Print form, include check and mail to Pam Abbott, 3 Bradford Place, Bethalto, IL 62010